Gibbons-White, Inc. celebrates 30+ years of commercial property and commercial association management working with owners and association boards to enhance property values and return on investment, while retaining tenants.
Our entire management team works closely with the Owners to:
- Ascertain the property condition.
- Establish clear cut expectations.
- Ensure a clear understanding and agreement on communication styles and preferences.
- Determine deferred maintenance and capital improvement needs.
- Discuss stabilization techniques for the property.
- Review existing leases and create succinct lease abstracts for each tenant.
- Review current insurance on the property as it relates the Lease requirements.
- Create a series of reports & report frequency.
Our tenant relations team will spend the time to get off to the right start with your tenants-increasing tenant satisfaction and retention probabilities.
- Interview each tenant individually to determine property experience.
- Review each lease as it relates to past performance and lease structure.
- Review each tenant’s history of maintenance requests and issues.
- Listen intently to each tenant and develop open communication and good working relationship.
- Routine property inspections to find and solve issues proactively.
Maintenance Services - Vendor Relations:
We source and manage vendor that will show up and get the job done reliably.
- Our relationships with local and regional vendors allows us to pass on to the owner and the tenant reliable service at the right cost.
- Reliable 24 x 7 365 day per year professional emergency on call and vendor dispatch services.
- Custom Vendor contracts to protect the owner and ensure appropriate insurance coverage.
- Maintenance contracts bid annually and supervised carefully to ensure good quality materials and services.
- Preventive Maintenance plans customized to meet the owners objectives
Administration of Management & Financial Reporting:
Our motto is "Well done is better than well said"
- Timely Rent Collection.
- Administrate each lease with the instigation of appropriate measures to encourage timely collections.
- Pass-through of lease-appropriate costs taking into account the particular situation at hand.
- Comprehensive Budget Development with reforecasting capabilities.
- Aged Delinquency reporting with strong lease enforcement policies.
- Physical maintenance narrative reports.
- Comprehensive monthly financial statements using state of the art cash or accrual accounting system.
- Detailed operating cost reconciliation with capacity to re-forecst mid year.
- Detailed monthly and year to date Actual vs Budget Variance reporting.
- Customized monthly reports as required to meet Owners Objectives.